We are certified producer of DEK VectorGuard™ stencils from 2012.
SMD stencils Technology
- Metal stencils; the uncompromising quality of laser cutting ensures that SMD stencils
used to apply paste are produced according to high quality standards.
- Precise cutting; laser cutting of metal offers competitive prices and reliable quality.
- Thickness: 80, 100, 120, 130, 140, 150, 180, 200, 250, 300 microns.
- Stainless steel.
Advantages of laser systems:
- Accurate contours with smooth, flawless edges
- Solder paste is precisely applied through apertures (Precise application of solder paste through apertures)
- Laser technology is much faster and cleaner than etching and produces smaller amounts of waste.
- Accuracy, productivity and, most of all, reliability
- With our system we can produce low and medium complexity stencils
- VectorGuardTM stencils
- Stencils glued in aluminum frame
- Self-tensioning stencils
- Prototype stencils
- Classic mechanical polish
- Electro-chemical polish
- Nano-Pro Tek coating
|Cutting range (X/Y)||600 x 800 (23.6" x 31.5")|
|Maximum frame size (X/Y)||740mm x 950mm (29.1" x 37.4")|
|Maximum loose sheet size (X/Y)||650mm x 850mm (25.6" x 33.5")|
|Material thickness||Up to 600 μm (23.6 mil)|
|Laser repetition rate||Up to 45 kHz|
|Axial precision||+/- 2 μm|